Bet you didn’t see that one coming! 😉
And I didn’t see my first United upgrade of the year coming.
I erratically post on credit cards. They are a key tool in making possible travels to the far-flung destinations that I love, so I would like to post more. And in a way useful to readers while avoiding some of the pitfalls of hyping cards for affiliate marketing.
First, though, I have to face the gauntlet of a FTU Advanced audience where each attendee probably knows more than me about the subject.
I have slides up for prior presentations, see:
- Rental Car Savings @ FTU Seattle
- Opening Doors to Hidden Countries @ FTU Seattle
- Introduction to International Travel @ FTU Tampa
- The World Less Traveled @ FTU Tampa
- North Korea Travel Q&A @ FTU Washington, D.C.
- Hotwire and Priceline @ Chicago Seminars