I signed up for the Amazon Influencer Page program back in January. I find the term ‘influencer’ so odious that I sat on it these intervening months until I got a warning that my page will be deactivated unless I get people to look at it by May 22.
How about having a look?
Here’s how it works:
- I select items I have road tested and keep in my pack.
- By you visiting the page and purchasing any items, from whatever vendor, new or used, I get an Amazon Associates commission.
- Unrelated items you buy in the same browsing session I also get credit as part of Amazon Associates, the ‘please use my Amazon link to support this blog’ you hear from many sites.
- I can list products I use and you can pick from among any vendor offering it, so you can save money. An item like the Tribord Easybreath snorkeling mask is an import item (from French retailer Decathlon), so prices vary widely and change frequently by vendor.
- I can list out of print books that I still use. For example, I include the Lonely Planet South Pacific & Micronesia 2006 edition because 2009 eliminated much of Micronesia, 2012 cut out much of the South Pacific, and the current edition is a poor shadow of the former, comprehensive glory, with many islands reduced to a couple paragraphs or not mentioned at all. If you want to find the WWII sites in Tarawa you want the 2006 edition and its maps.
- I have no ability to sort or organize, only to add or delete, so it is a jumble.
- I have no ability to add comments, such as why I find the Mack’s Snore Blockers ear plugs the most conformable on flights (and I’ve test many!)
- Some items such as out of print books show as “currently unavailable” even when clicking through there are vendors that have new or used available.
If this page lasts beyond tomorrow, I’ll keep items up to date with my road tests and my reading.
That link is: https://www.amazon.com/shop/rapidtravelchai