Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
On my mind: I am taking the long way back to Seattle today to retain my United gold status (and thus Star Alliance Gold). Going via Singapore. The past year plus the glimmers of hope in my United experiences have only been in the inconsistency of their customer service, that exception flight attendant both ways on my Taipei trip or the late night call center agent creatively searching for a tricky award. Overall, the mood seems to have lost the positive burst from last year’s new CEO and Polaris announcement.
- Guy adds a headphone jack to his iPhone 7 using parts bought in Shenzhen.
- Having trouble spending Delta SkyMiles? Try these secret partner airlines.
- Handy roadside assistance cards for premium credit cardholders.
- My Liberia: a vacation paradise.
- Virgin Australia customers can now enjoy Hong Kong Airlines’ elegant new lounge.
- Safari: 7 once-in-a-lifetime trips that aren’t in Africa.
- Tesla plant in China may be a first.
- Cheap suits get a high-fashion upgrade.
- Amazon counts its suitors: 238 want to be home for 2nd headquarters.
- Michael Lewis on how the Trump administration is gutting the U.S.D.A., endangering families, food, and rural communities.
- We are reclaiming Chicago one corner at a time.
- How Australians think about same-sex marriage, mapped.