Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
On my mind: Nomadic Matt has a contest tied to the 3rd edition of his book, How to Travel the World on $50 a Day.
Enter here, you need to purchase the new edition of the book and submit an essay. The winner needs to meet requirements such as journaling to receive the monthly payment.
Money and travel effort means it is not for the typical miles and points traveling. Instead, I see this as an interesting idea for an aspiring journalist or traveler that the entry process alone can focus their thinking.
- Frasers Hospitality meets travellers’ needs with revamped loyalty programme.
- BA returns to the Seychelles.
- LifeMiles has a new online award search – and lets you pick cabins flight-by-flight.
- How to dress like a Kingsman.
- Avoiding cameras while training the lens on food.
- The best wireless sport headphones for under $100.
- So where are the new J. D. Salinger books we were promised?
- Wild bison killed after wandering across border into Germany.
- Silly rabbit! Original trix with artificial colors is back after customers revolt.
- A second serve that’s just as big as the first.
- Ken Burns and Lynn Novick directed ‘The Vietnam War’ together. Why is only one of them famous?
- Best Buy’s secrets for thriving in the Amazon age.