Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
On my mind: reader CK shared this piece on the Battle of Okinawa anniversary. The brutality of the battle was recently depicted on the big screen in Hacksaw Ridge. As a tourist destination, Okinawa is set up more for families. Okinawan cuisine has distinctive dishes you can sample in restaurants in Naha. I’d like to go back and explore more of the Ryuku Islands.
- How to: use airline miles to travel to Zimbabwe.
- A rare look inside the Qantas Chairman’s Lounge in Brisbane.
- Manufactured spending with a full time job.
- A quiet German town welcomes some 2 million visitors for Martin Luther’s 500th.
- China’s airports lead the world – so why the delays?
- El Al lawsuit: women can’t be forced to move fue to gender.
- The death of the electric guitar.
- Late announcer’s blog praised for drawing attention to breast cancer.
- Congo’s escalating political crisis sends millions into exile.
- Call to recognise plight of Hong Kong’s ‘cardboard grannies’, who have no homes, savings or family.
- This is what foreign spies think when they read President Trump’s tweets.
- Why Does the U.S. Hate Iran? Think Oil and Strategic Power.