Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
Our next FTU Virtual Seminar is tomorrow, April 10, 2021, at 11 am – 3 pm EDT.
April 10, 2021, FTU Virtual Seminar Program:
Lively sessions followed by a speed networking happy hour (randomly selected 5 minutes per person to get to know speakers and fellow attendees):
- 11:00 AM EST | Live Welcome with Anshul Singh (Points, Miles and Bling)
- 11:15 AM EST | Session 1: “Error Fares” with Avery Campbell (Don’t Call the Airline!) and Anshul Singh (Points, Miles and Bling)
- 12:00 PM EST | Session 2: “Hotel Programs” with Zachary Abel (Monkey Miles)
- 12:45 PM EST | Session 3: “The Best Airline Programs in Asia” with Derek Lee (Fly with Moxie) and Andrew Kunesh (TPG)
- 1:30 PM EST | Session 4: “Gift Card Reselling” with Shirley Lim (Side of Hustle) and Nick Reyes (Frequent Miler)
- 2:15 PM EST | Session 5: “Home Exchange and Home Sitting” with Dawn Royski (Share Traveler) and Nora Dunn (The Professional Hobo)
- 3:00 PM EST | Join the speakers and attendees at our Virtual Happy Hour
FTU Online $69 for a year (
Join a year of FTU events and discounts for $69:
- Complimentary access to all FTU Virtual Seminars
- Access to the new FTU online course catalog to learn at your own pace
- One $49 discount code for any Frequent Traveler University in-person event, these are highly tentative locations and dates:
- Complimentary access to all Travel & Adventure Shows where FTU is presenting on-stage in the main exhibition hall (normally $20 per event), these are highly tentative locations and dates:
Since you are about to ask, per the FTU FAQ page:
What is your refund policy?
In-person events – We realize plans can change. You may transfer your in-person Frequent Traveler University event ticket to another individual not later than 4 days prior to the start of the event for a fee of $25 by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no refunds will be provided.
Frequent Traveler University Online Memberships – FTU Online Memberships and their resulting event tickets (Virtual Seminars and in-person events) cannot be transferred to another individual or refunded.
Travel & Adventure Show tickets – T&A Show tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
What happens if an in-person event is postponed because of COVID-19?
If a scheduled in-person Frequent Traveler University event date is postponed due to existing government-mandated travel restrictions or similar related to SARS-CoV-2, also known as “COVID-19″, pre-registered event attendees will be given the choice of attending the re-scheduled event with a later date or receiving a voucher or coupon so that they can attend a similar event in the extended future.
What happens if an in-person event is cancelled because of COVID-19?
If a scheduled in-person Frequent Traveler University event is completely cancelled rather than rescheduled, Frequent Traveler University may offer all pre-registered event attendees a full refund of the price they paid for the event ticket, back to the original form of payment.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more details, or contact customer service at email@example.com.