Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
Frequent Traveler University Seattle 2018 has launched with a Black Friday special!
The event is February 23-25, 2018.
Missed out on Black Friday? Use code FTUEARLY for $10 off through January 1, 2018.
use code BLACKFRIDAY here to get: $30 off registration, regularly $249 A copy of Chris Guillebeau’s latest book, Side Hustle Plus, the first 100 registrants for the event will receive a Friday welcome group dinner at Emerald Thai, adjacent to the host hotel (includes set meal and one drink). This is in lieu of the cocktail reception from prior events. This offer expires after this weekend, so register by Sunday, November 26, 2017.
All attendees get:
- Two days of expert-led sessions in classroom settings on Saturday and Sunday
- Coffee and tea on Saturday and Sunday morning until 10:30am
- Plated lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- Internet in the conference rooms
Confirmed speakers include:
- Ariana Arghandewal of PointChaser
- Tiffany Funk of One Mile at a Time
- Mike Graziano of Make Travel Hacking Great Again
- Senitra Horbrook of Points Travelher
- Matthew Klint of Live and Let’s Fly
- Stefan Krasowski of Rapid Travel Chai
- Jon & Ben Nickel-D’Andrea of No Mas Coach
- Tess Zhao
- David Rowell of The Travel Insider
- MS in the Pacific Northwest Panel
- and more to come!
Update: venue has changed, we are now at the Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport, 17338 International Boulevard, Seattle, WA 98188
Group rate of $89/night available to book through January 24, 2018, book here.
More to Come!
Look for more updates on the schedule as I get it together.
We’ll have optional social events Saturday night and Sunday night (not included with the ticket).