Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
FTU Online $49 for a year (
The launch price of $49 is discounted from $129, and bridges online events to the in-person events we optimistically plan for 2021. The $49 cost pays itself back in full on a ticket for any of our 2021 in-person events:
- Complimentary access to your first FTU Virtual Seminar (registration by 12/12 will get access to 12/12/20’s event, registration after that will get access to 2/20/21’s event)
- Discounted admission of just $9 on future FTU Virtual Seminars (normally $25), held quarterly
- Access to the new FTU online course catalog to learn at your own pace
- One $49 discount code for any Frequent Traveler University in-person event, these are highly tentative locations and dates:
- Complimentary access to all Travel & Adventure Shows where FTU is presenting on-stage in the main exhibition hall (normally $20 per event), these are highly tentative locations and dates:
Since you are about to ask, per the FTU FAQ page:
What is your refund policy?
In-person events – We realize plans can change. You may transfer your in-person Frequent Traveler University event ticket to another individual not later than 4 days prior to the start of the event for a fee of $25 by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no refunds will be provided.
Frequent Traveler University Online Memberships – FTU Online Memberships and their resulting event tickets (Virtual Seminars and in-person events) cannot be transferred to another individual or refunded.
Travel & Adventure Show tickets – T&A Show tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
What happens if an in-person event is postponed because of COVID-19?
If a scheduled in-person Frequent Traveler University event date is postponed due to existing government-mandated travel restrictions or similar related to SARS-CoV-2, also known as “COVID-19″, pre-registered event attendees will be given the choice of attending the re-scheduled event with a later date or receiving a voucher or coupon so that they can attend a similar event in the extended future.
What happens if an in-person event is cancelled because of COVID-19?
If a scheduled in-person Frequent Traveler University event is completely cancelled rather than rescheduled, Frequent Traveler University may offer all pre-registered event attendees a full refund of the price they paid for the event ticket, back to the original form of payment.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more details, or contact customer service at email@example.com.
December 12, 2020 Virtual Seminar Program:
Lively duo sessions followed by a speed networking happy hour (randomly selected 5 minutes per person to get to know speakers and fellow attendees):
- 11:00 AM EST | Live Welcome with Stefan Krasowski (Rapid Travel Chai)
- 11:15 AM EST | Session 1: “How to Score Big with Hotel Promotions” with Senitra Horbrook (Points Travelher) and Lee Huffman (Bald Thoughts)
- 12:00 PM EST | Session 2: “FTU Standoff: Delta vs. Alaska” with Jon Nickel-D’Andrea (No Mas Coach) and Jamal Robinson (1TattedPassport)
- 12:45 PM EST | Session 3: “Star Alliance: United and Air Canada” with Matthew Klint (Live and Let’s Fly) and Anshul Singh (Points Miles and Bling)
- 1:30 PM EST | Session 4: “Brokerages and Bookkeeping” with Aaron Getz (Travel Strategies) and Thomas Carnevale
- 2:15 PM EST | Close with Live Panel with Greg Davis-Kean and Nick Reyes (Frequent Miler)
- 3:00 PM EST | Join the speakers and attendees at our Virtual Happy Hour