Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
Frequent Traveler University Washington, DC is August 11-12, 2018.
Enjoy $30 off sale using code SIZZLE through July 20, 2018.
That brings the 2-day event down to $219 to attend. Register here.
New – FTU DC Social Events:
Friday: Pizza dinner at Fireworks Pizza. FTU ticket holders will receive a RSVP link prior to the event. RSVPs only for confirmed FTU ticket holders. RSVPs are first-come, first-served and venue is subject to capacity constraints. Includes assorted pizzas. Drinks not included.
Saturday: I’ll be hosting informal drinks and eats at Highline RxR from 6:30 pm. Pay your own way. No RSVP required.
Sunday: pre-departure drinks from 5:00 pm in host hotel’s BELL20 Tavern. Pay your own way. No RSVP required.
FTU DC Schedule Highlights:
- The latest on Marriott-SPG
- Keynote by tech writer Rob Pegoraro
- 3 course Beginners Boot Camp Saturday morning to get you rolling
- 2 course Airline Miles Workshop with live award booking
- 2 course Reselling track
- Lots of Manufactured Spend (but there’s always an alternate topic!)
Visit the FTU site for session descriptions and speaker biographies.
FTU DC Overview:
When: August 11-12, 2018
Where: Crystal City Marriott, group booking link for $109/night, the hotel has a complimentary Reagan National Airport (DCA) shuttle from 6 am – 11 pm.
Ticket price: $249
- Two days of expert-led sessions on Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch on Saturday and Sunday
Register here with code SIZZLE for $30 off through July 20, 2018 midnight PDT.
See you in DC!