Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
Multiple Citi Prestige changes take effect on July 23, 2017:
- No more Admirals Club access
- ThankYou point airfare redemption dropping to 1.25 cents/point for all airlines
- Hotel 4th Night Free benefit switching to average of nightly rate during stay and will exclude taxes
- Citi Prestige Golf ending, reservations made before July 23, 2017 for future play will be honored
Additional rumored changes that are intended to be positive are thin gruel.
Citi Prestige Golf:
Citi Prestige primary cardmembers get 3 rounds per calendar year. Book here.
Doctor of Credit has a lengthy guide to Citi Prestige Golf. A few things have changed such as you can now book multiple reservations at once rather than booking one round, playing, then booking the next. You may also be able to book multiple players for the same round. In short: if it lets you book it, then you are good to go.
Courses differ in how far out their booking calendar is open. Some are only a week or two, others longer.
Availability changes frequently. If you are looking to book for only one person, close-in availability is often better.
If you are booking additional paying companions, the cash rates may not be the cheapest available. Shop around.
At the golf course:
- Arrive at golf course and answer to the name on the tee time
- ID not needed
- Citi Prestige card not needed
Check Out Our: Top Rewards Cards ¦ Newsletter ¦ Twitter ¦ Facebook ¦ Instagram
[…] Hat tip Rapid Travel Chai […]