Frequent Traveler University Seattle 2018 has launched with a Black Friday special!
The event is February 23-25, 2018.
Use code BLACKFRIDAY here to get:
- $30 off registration, regularly $249
- A copy of Chris Guillebeau’s latest book, Side Hustle
Plus, the first 100 registrants for the event will receive a Friday welcome group dinner at Emerald Thai, adjacent to the host hotel (includes set meal and one drink). This is in lieu of the cocktail reception from prior events.
This offer expires after this weekend, so register by Sunday, November 26, 2017.
All attendees get:
- Two days of expert-led sessions in classroom settings on Saturday and Sunday
- Coffee and tea on Saturday and Sunday morning until 10:30am
- Plated lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- Internet in the conference rooms
Confirmed speakers include:
- Ariana Arghandewal of PointChaser
- Tiffany Funk of One Mile at a Time
- Mike Graziano of Make Travel Hacking Great Again
- Senitra Horbrook of Points Travelher
- Matthew Klint of Live and Let’s Fly
- Stefan Krasowski of Rapid Travel Chai
- Jon & Ben Nickel-D’Andrea of No Mas Coach
- Tess Zhao
- MS in the Pacific Northwest Panel
- and more to come!
Four Points by Sheraton Seattle Airport South, 22406 Pacific Highway South, Des Moines, Washington 98198.
I’ll update when the hotel group rate is ready to book.
More to Come!
Look for more updates on the schedule as I get it together.
We’ll have optional social events Saturday night and Sunday night (not included with the ticket).