Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
WinAir was my ride for darting around the Caribbean. It runs a small operation at a fairly substantial airport. Some flights get bus transfers, while coming in from St. Kitt’s I was one of three passengers and we careened around the airport to arrivals on a golf cart.
In this series
- Northern Caribbean Island Hopping Itinerary
- St Maarten – Caribbean Vice
- Video – Maarten Airport Golf Cart Tarmac Transfer
- St Martin – The Quiet Side
- Anguilla – Discretion Island
- Saba – Kong Island of the Caribbean
- Video: Landing at Saba Airport, Shortest Commercial Runway in the World
- St Barth’s – Gorgeous People, Pricey Hamburgers
- St Kitts – Plantation Splurge and Mega Fortress
- Nevis – Is An Hour Enough?