Put down the distractions. Set aside the credit card and deals posts.
Read Matthew’s The Afghanistan Dilemma.
Then enjoy meandering through every entry of his Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan series:
- Introduction: A Journey to Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan
- How to Obtain a Saudi Arabian Transit Visa
- New York JFK to Jeddah in Saudia Economy Class
- Review: Park Hyatt Jeddah
- Pictures from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Jeddah to Dubai in Saudia Economy Class
- Dubai to Kabul on Ariana Afghan Airlines
- Arrival in Afghanistan
- The Panjshir Valley of Afghanistan
- My Hotel, er Compound, in Kabul, Afghanistan
- Kabul – TV Tower Hill and Darul Aman Palace
- Kabul – National Museum of Afghanistan
- Kabul – Gardens of Babur and Kart-e Sakhi Mosque
- Kabul – The Green Zone and British Cemetery
- Kabul International Airport and Departing Afghanistan
Several years ago I longingly looked at the road to Kabul from Uzbekistan. Now I am reactivating my hopes to visit Afghanistan.