Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
On my mind: my first ever mileage run is today.
- Some in Guam push for independence from U.S. as Marines prepare for buildup (The Washington Post).
- Vanuatu National Travel and Israel’s state airline El Al will vote in Hong Kong’s rigged election (Quartz) and Beijing took a hard line on Hong Kong — that may have backfired (The Washington Post).
- Japan’s most salacious crime news — and the American who publishes it (The Washington Post).
- Walmart’s Out-of-Control Crime Problem Is Driving Police Crazy (Bloomberg).
- Akerlof’s market for lemons (The Economist).
- Minsky’s financial cycle (The Economist).
- The Stolper-Samuelson theorem (The Economist).
- The Keynesian Multiplier (The Economist).
- The Nasha Equilibrium (The Economist).
- The Mundell-Fleming trilemma (The Economist).
- Air China launched Shanghai-San Jose service (Travel Daily News).
- Hong Kong’s 10 Best Bakeshops (and Their Must-Try Desserts) (Air Canada enRoute).
- Is South African Airways On The Verge Of Liquidation? (One Mile at a Time).
- Quick hit: things I’ve learned about German trains (The Free-quent Flyer).
- Asiana Sweet Spots: Lufthansa First Class for 50,000 Miles (MileValue).
- Is Pex the Best New Way to Search Award Space? Site’s Founder Responds (View from the Wing).
- Air France & KLM Publish Most Extensive Promo Award List In Years (One Mile at a Time).
- SAS vs. Aegean frequent flyer programs for USA flyers (Loyalty Traveler).
E-Ink Bagtag, Delta's Spacious 777, Alternative to Chip & PIN
High on Khat, Eithiopia's 100-Day Revolution, Trieste
What is T-Mobile DIGITS?, Hong Kong as a Beach Destination, Tips for Booking with Tour Operators
Where Did Hotel Room Trash Cans Go?, Statistically Best Beaches, Ranking Celebrity Headphones
Check Out Our: Top Rewards Cards ¦ Newsletter ¦ Twitter ¦ Facebook ¦ Instagram
Curious what is motivating the mileage run – and where you went… will there be a (mini) trip report?
@Eric – this is the $110 AeroMexico MCO-MEX-SDQ biz fare that earns over 10k Delta MQMs, I am set for Diamond for 2017 but want to close out 2018, too, and keep moving to 2 Million Miler. Besides I enjoy MEX even if only a transit and its my birthday.