Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
On my mind: retirement summers in Nova Scotia.
- A Chinese Mystery: Who Owns a Firm on a Global Shopping Spree? (NYT).
- Student missing for 12 years was ‘kidnapped to teach English to Kim Jong-un’ (The Independent).
- Don’t ask us for trigger warnings or safe spaces, the University of Chicago tells freshmen (The Washington Post).
- How to Stop Robocalls … or at Least Fight Back (WSJ).
- The disastrous nonintervention in Syria (Anne Applebaum – The Washington Post).
- The Brexit Battle Lines Are Now Coming into Formation (Henry Porter – Vanity Fair).
- Micklethwait: Goodbye to All That (Bloomberg).
- When Did Optimism Become Uncool? (NYT).
- Where Leonard Nimoy’s Famous Vulcan Salute Came From (foXnoMad).
- 22 Things to Know Before You Go: The Marshall Islands (Roads & Kingdoms).
- Swiss to quit Geneva? (Business Traveller).
- How to Remove a Leech (The Art of Manliness).
- Confused commenters keep thinking that *I* am Amtrak (Points with a Crew).
- 16 Tricks and Things You Should Know About United MileagePlus (View from the Wing).
- 5 Underpriced Awards on Obscure Award Charts (MileValue).
- Finding Hotel Email Address: Hyatt, IHG and More (Miles to Memories).