On my mind: seeing my wife so excited for our Thanksgiving Australia trip.
- Defiant LAPD chief says department will refuse to help Donald Trump’s deportation efforts.
- Trade ban to protect pangolins: enough to save them?
- ‘Botched’ repair to China’s Great Wall provokes outrage.
- The Electoral College is anything but outdated. As quirky as it is, geographic balance has served us well.
- Trump rhetoric must be measured by markets and Trump makes the stock market great again.
- Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin and the art of a deal with Russia.
- Delta’s also adding lie-flat beds to San Diego transcons. Sadly, you probably missed the chance to spend 10,000 StarPoints for The Points Guy holiday party, where “and will get you not only access to the event, but you’ll also be able to meet and get your picture taken with TPG himself.”
- Korean Air Lines faces turbulence from its founding family.
- The Azores: An untamed island paradise only a few hours by air from North America.
- United opens the kimono: here’s their strategy going forward.
- The CEO who lets you earn miles for all spending at the airport.
- Do NOT Redeem Wyndham Rewards at Timeshares. Here’s Why.