- What I learned from a room full of banks and loyalty programs.
- Secret trick to booking Etihad first class awards departing the U.S. that don’t appear to be available.
- How to get your account(s) closed – case: Hilton Honors. (instructive case of how awful some people in this hobby feel entitled to act) “Based on the amount of compensation that has been extended to you against the total revenue spend at our hotels, we ask that you seek accommodations at another hotel chain as it is clear that we are unable to meet your expectations.”
- Should I do away with trip reports for good?
- Malaysia’s AirAsia again tries to take off in Vietnam.
- Qantas and Air Vanuatu resume Port Vila codeshare. (this may herald the return of award tickets from Qantas on Air Vanuatu)
- Wall Street’s endangered species: the college jock.
- Nokia 3310 review: blast from the past, sore thumbs and all.
- Killing C.I.A. informants, China crippled U.S. spying operations.
- The most interesting man in Washington.
- Taibbi on Goldman Sachs bailing out Nicolas Maduro.
- Do we really want Mike Pence to be President?