Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
On my mind: this return issue of Morning Chai is for persistent reader Shannon.
- Best ways to book ANA First Class using points (step-by-step).
- How to remove escrow from your mortgage and save hundreds each year.
- BofA global card head moves to Visa.
- Escape Lounge at MSP leaving Priority Pass.
- Le Meridien Noumea on New Caledonia [Review].
- South Korean politician, Kim Moo-sung, exits arrival hall like a boss.
- Chinese merchants thrive in Senegal, where people ‘needed stuff.’
- The President’s secret air force (via TravelBloggerBuzz).
- The Hague paints the town red, blue and yellow in honor of artist Mondrian.
- Princeton — yes, Princeton — takes on the class divide.
- The debate over Confederate monuments shows how far the U.S. has to go.
- Why Are Economists Giving Piketty the Cold Shoulder?