On my mind: I generally won’t link to any piece that claims to be a a ‘complete’ or ‘ultimate’ guide. I make two exceptions today, on hotels.com and travel to Tibet, with those words elided.
- Saving money on hotel bookings using hotels.com (save 33%+).
- Copa Airlines available on Aeroplan.
- Buying plane tickets in foreign currencies.
- How to travel to Tibet.
- Ashgabat in Turkmenistan – Absurdistan or Pyongyang II?
- How to buy Machu Picchu tickets (without extra costs).
- Venezuela hunts rogue helicopter attackers, Maduro foes suspicious.
- NYC mayor lays out plan to close Rikers Island jail complex.
- Venmo is testing its own physical debit card.
- Why I’ve started doing Crossfit.
- Has China developed the world’s most powerful submarine detector?
- ‘Abacus: Small Enough to Jail’: George Bailey in Chinatown.