On my mind: I’ve been wondering why there haven’t yet been serious candidates announcing candidacy for US President against Trump (or Pence). With this bizarre aberration of a presidency, plenty of the country is hoping 2020 comes as fast as possible. John Delaney, Congressman of Maryland has made his announcement. I know nothing about the man.
- Calculator: should you book a paid or award ticket?
- Preparing for US Bank FlexPerks changes next year and FlexPerks kills Kiva 3x.
- Amex updates their terms to penalize those gaming the signup bonus system.
- 5 reasons to visit San Marino.
- On Skift turning five and the magic of showing up every day.
- Soon to come: six days visa free transit In Beijing, Tianjin & Hebei Province.
- Busted: How police brought down a tech-savvy prostitution network in Bellevue.
- The hijacking of a $100 million supertanker.
- Michiko Kakutani, the legendary book critic and the most feared woman in publishing, is stepping down from The New York Times.
- The myth of drug expiration dates.
- Scott Pruitt is gutting the EPA, serving fossil-fuel industry.
- Grocery stores are adapting to more male shoppers — whom they treat like knuckleheads.