Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
On my mind: is San Diego the worst hotel market in the US? Egregious parking fees in strip mall locations and excessive resort fees are just the start. Most IHG hotels block out the majority of their award dates for the summer, too. I want to try the Indigo Del Mar. For kicks I called IHG to see if they have a way to loosen up rooms, the Platinum line tried contacting the hotel, as did I, without success.
- United fare construction resource fixed (again).
- Should you kick your spouse out of the house?
- Rundown of WestJet Rewards.
- The best cannoli in NYC. Start the debate. I like Fortunato Brothers in Brooklyn.
- Watching and lamenting the death of the New York diner.
- United Airlines offering immigrants special flights that circle U.S. awaiting gaps in travel ban (parody piece).
- Hong Kong leader Carrie Lam calls for national security law push, but no clear time frame.
- Where anti-tax fervor means ‘all services will cease’.
- Mongolian mummy buried in ‘Adidas boots’ 1,100 years ago.
- For Afghanistan’s all-girl robotics team travel is about opportunity, not experience and What Trump didn’t know about Herat when he barred robotics students from visiting the U.S.
- The unexpected political power of dentists.
- WWII made George Patton a hero, but the ‘Great War’ made him a commander.