Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
On my mind: picked up my last Hertz rental for the United promo offer. It’s been a great run, I earned about a half million miles from it, some earned multiples of that. We’ve waited for an email extending the offer. None has arrived.
- New Walmart money order system a game changer?
- No love for credit card churners or my 2017 state of the hobby address.
- Life lessons I’ve learned from travel hacking.
- ‘You could say I’m reluctantly retired from writing books’: travel writer Dervla Murphy.
- No more passport stamps for arrivals & departures into South Korea (arrivals slip only).
- The best tool for ejecting a SIM card on the go.
- ‘A sign that you’re not keeping up’ – the trouble with Hotmail in 2018.
- Where else does the U.S. have an infrastructure problem? Antarctica.
- China’s stopchat: censors can now erase images mid-transmission.
- Dilma Rousseff: ‘A woman in authority is called hard, while a man is called strong’.
- Do I really have to use Snapchat?
- Does fizzy soda help an upset stomach?