On my mind: I spent too much time adding my credit cards to Groundlink for credits that may not stick around. The registration links went in and out during the day and now are fully gone. I seldom use any car services yet for a chunk of time suddenly this mattered a lot to me.
- My 2017 bank account bonus results & myplans for 2018.
- When do issuers charge annual fees? A guide.
- Aviation mystery: the dismal Singapore Airlines call center.
- It’s all downhill in Chechnya, this time at a ski resort.
- Aviation in Africa to spread its wings.
- Why Air Canada is starting from scratch with its loyalty program.
- MPs vote to vacate Houses of Parliament for major renovations.
- Don’t call the German border police “Nazis.”
- New Jersey is last state to insist at gas stations: don’t touch that pump.
- China legal like it’s 1999.
- The Czech election says more about the state of Western democracy than we’d like to admit.
- Lumos review: The helmet every bike commuter needs.