Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
On my mind: I got all ready for a productive day and my computer melted down. Windows 10 is a big improvement, after a fruitless hour of troubleshooting I decided it was time to a a system reset. The process was smooth, all the files were correctly saved, and most programs were able to restore settings once reinstalled. The process took just over 5 hours to be fully back in action, much less than in prior times. I suppose Apple users will say their process takes 10 minutes. Well, the most time consuming was restoring iTunes 11.4 and my extensive podcast subscriptions since I forgot to separately back up the iTunes library file. Why version 11.4? That next version made a hash of podcasts. I downgraded and have not updated in several years.
- What does credit card protection cover for cruises?
- Why you need a manufactured spend exit strategy.
- How to maximize value at Four Seasons hotels.
- Mar-a-Lago 3, Camp David 0. With Trump as president, is the rustic Md. retreat doomed?
- Virgin Australia announce Hong Kong services.
- Marriott may shrink Sheraton presence in U.S.
- I’m a commis in a Chinese restaurant kitchen, this is what I do.
- The strange case of the Russian diplomat who got his head smashed in on election day.
- The places in America most vulnerable to a trade war.
- The Proton Saga: why would Malaysia sell its ‘symbol of dignity’ to China?
- New York’s vast flop.
- The man who let India out of the closet.