On my mind: it is expiring hotel certificate use-up season. From our Chase Fairmont credit cards we have combined 4 $25 dining or spa certificates expiring 2/28 so it is time for a dinner date. We’ve also got a spare Chase Marriott category 1-5 certificate expiring that will come in handy next week . We use them for those small town US stays where Marriotts are abundant. I don’t think I have stayed in a TownePlace Suites, should I try it over Residence Inn? I confess I am partial to the Residence Inn evening reception if there is a jackpot like boiled hot dogs. One time it was a cupcake buffet that didn’t pair well with the beer.
- Timeshare presentations: 4 common sales tactics.
- Asian hoteliers join forces on loyalty programs.
- Why you should join Norwegian’s loyalty program.
- Darjeeling’s new Himalayan cycle trail.
- Nomadic Matt is leading some group tours, think of it more as an extended reader meetup.
- Greenland is melting away.
- Why Asian breads are softer than European breads.
- The Secret Service of the skies.
- How ‘Weird Al’ eclipsed (almost) every star he ever parodied.
- The India-Bangladesh wall: lessons for Trump.
- The Pinterest version of suburbia grows outside Atlanta.