On my mind: I thought I was overreacting to Seattle traffic. Turns out even a satellite town of Seattle, Everett, has the nation’s worst traffic.
- Old Blue no more.
- Priority Pass member? Here’s what your $28 credit buys you for dinner at Denver International Airport and a takeaway tip.
- My first Citi Prestige trip delay reimbursement.
- Why Air Canada is starting from scratch with its loyalty program.
- Comparing Hilton’s & Marriott’s hotel apps.
- This is how flight tracking sites work.
- This war hero was forgotten in Canada and portrayed as a Brit in ‘Dunkirk.’ Now he’s finally getting his due.
- Saudi Arabia accidentally prints textbook showing Yoda sitting next to the king.
- Rare white giraffes cause a stir in Kenya.
- ‘The Simpsons’ has predicted a lot. Most of it can be explained.
- What we loved and hated about Minneapolis’ Super Bowl week.
- Why the Mossad failed to capture or kill so many fugitive Nazis.