Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
On my mind: a pickpocket that preyed on a family member has taught us that debit cards are more vulnerable than we thought. While we raced to close the credit cards, the thief knew what payment terminals do not require a PIN from debit cards. What a hassle.
- Supermarkets make stars out of weird apples, knobbled carrots and ‘spuglies’.
- HSBC says ‘gay’ lions will remain in Hong Kong despite protests from anti-LGBT groups.
- All residents of Xinjiang [China] told to hand in their passports to police.
- At Tampa Bay farm-to-table restaurants, you’re being fed fiction.
- How the war ends in Syria. And last week it should not be forgotten, Russia, China veto U.N. proposal to stop deadly violence in Aleppo.
- Traveling while black.
- 36 Hours in Porto, Portugal. I like Porto’s verticality. Award tickets on TAP often have the option for long connections in Porto (or Lisbon). Porto Airport has storage lockers and a frequent city train that make a layover visit a breeze.
- Eliminating TSA Pre✓ program fee for frequent fliers could save millions of dollars: study.
- Where to park for free in Vail.
- What to expect when you upgrade to United’s Polaris near-term.
- How to liquidate small denomination debit gift cards.
- How to use the MileagePlus X app & double dip on miles. Been on my to-do list for over a year!