Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
On my mind: Australia was refreshing. Some days there was no more than one Trump story in the local papers, at least the ones that devote massive sections to horse racing.
- Not so fast: The Gambia’s president not going so quietly.
- Victory over ISIS in Sirt, Libya.
- A heavy heart may have rolled Pluto over.
- Why I will not cast my Electoral vote for Donald Trump. The comments to this article, taking many stances, are high quality. At its core, I believe the Electoral College was created to be more than a rubber stamp, otherwise, why would it exist in the embodiment of individuals casting their vote? Its origin and evolution are am important history to explore as its role may grow as US regions and populations diverge.
- The real message of a gift card: I did the very least.
- What is Rodrigo Duterte Trying to Achieve?
- When Americans land in trouble abroad, these expats step in.
- United’s revenue management problem: the death of independence of demand.
- The amazing difference a year can make.
- Alaska Airlines wow allowing Emirates awards to Australia. Expensive, though the Dubai-Perth route is interesting when headed to Western Australia.
- Complete Guide to Redeeming Alaska Miles on JAL.
- Reselling: My first negative feedback.