Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
On my mind: I need to write more about Fiji Airways. Now with year-round service to LAX and SFO, great flight experience (in economy, business, too, I suppose), and many options on arrival for all budgets, plus island connections, there is a great alternative to Hawaii shaping up.
- Fiji Airways announces upgraded Business Class lounge at LAX.
- Travelers just won back a bit of their privacy at the border.
- JetBlue’s low-cost Mint service coming to Seattle and Las Vegas.
- Barron’s: Delta Air Lines – ready for takeoff.
- Music and ancient history in the Caucasus and the quick lowdown to Georgia.
- The 6 roller coasters to ride this summer and water ride vs. roller coaster: now you don’t have to choose.
- Remains of Korean War soldier ID’d; brother is ‘stunned’.
- Escape artist Harry Houdini was an ingenious inventor, he just didn’t want anybody to know.
- How big-box retailers weaponize old stores.
- How do you fix a school-bus problem? Call MIT.
- Don’t give HBO’s ‘Confederate’ the benefit of the doubt.
- Are wines from Costco and Sam’s Club worth drinking?