Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
On Friday my wife applied for the Chase Marriott Rewards Premier Plus Business Credit Card. I already have the card. We are interested in the annual anniversary free night award for hotels with standard night awards up to 35,000 points.
This card is NOT subject to 5/24, however there are various restrictions on earning the sign-up bonus:
Eligibility for the new cardmember bonus: The bonus is not available to you if you:
- are a current cardmember of this business credit card;
- were a previous cardmember of this business credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this business credit card within the last 24 months;
- are a current cardmember, or were a previous cardmember within the last 30 days, of The Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express;
- are a current or previous cardmember of either The Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express or the Starwood Preferred Guest® American Express Luxury Card, and received a new cardmember bonus or upgrade bonus in the last 24 months; or
- applied and were approved for The Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express or the Starwood Preferred Guest® American Express Luxury Card within the last 90 days.
The supposed last day for applications to this card is February 12, 2019. Chase has already started pulling application pages and links.
How to Apply for the Chase Marriott Business Card
When we started looking for application links, pages redirected to generic Chase pages or applications for the personal card. We even accidentally started filling out a personal card application until we noticed that there were not questions about the business.
There is no refer-a-friend offer for this card.
If you are planning to apply for the Chase Marriott business card, don’t assume you can wait until February 12. Get on it!
Note: I do not have an affiliate relationship with Chase. Your use of the application link in this post will not provide me any commission.