Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
110k airline miles or $1,100 for US business owners. Offer ends 2/28/21 or sooner. Apply here.
Brex is a fintech startup targeting businesses. If you have a US C-corp, S-corp, LLC, or LLP you can apply for a Brex Cash account with no credit inquiry. No annual fee.
Apply using this link, which takes you to our partners at One Mile at a Time, where you can apply.
The standard offer is 30k airline miles. Using this link earns an extra bonus 80k airline miles.
- The Brex application won’t mention the extra 80k though you will get is as long as using this link and the OMAAT page says the offer is still active.
- Select Brex Cash. Not Card, not Cash and Card (this is confusing because the Cash account does come with a card). The 110k is for Brex Cash.
- A referral code is not needed, you leave that blank. Adding a referral code from some other source may cancel the 80k bonus.
- Use a company email address.
- You may be approved immediately or it might take days/weeks for your application to be reviewed manually. If you submit your application while the offer is still active, you will get the bonus even if approved later.
- When approved, you need to spend $1k in 3 months to get 80k points. You need to add money to this card like a prepaid card and need to add a bit more than $1k to see in your account that you have $1k available to spend.
- Spend a further $2 for a total of $3k in 3 months to get an extra 10k points.
- Deposit payroll into the account to get 20k points. A transfer from a PayPal account works.
The 110k points can be cashed out for $1,100 or to transfer to the following airlines:
- Aeromexico Club Premier
- Air France/KLM Flying Blue
- Avianca Lifemiles
- Cathay Pacific Asia Miles
- Emirates Skywards
- JetBlue TrueBlue
- Qantas Frequent Flyer
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer
These are some solid value programs that all have their strong suits (although Aeromexico and Emirates are more niche in where they have good value awards).
I’ve got my account and the process has been smooth. Apply here.