Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
Kansai International Airport (KIX) serves Osaka, Kyoto, Nara and more. Osaka’s historic neighbors are well-known to tourists and I consider Osaka itself highly underrated. My wife and I will be stopping there later this year on a trip to the onsen of Kinosaki.
Researching airport connections we see that KIX is trying hard to raise its profile as a transit hub for leisure travelers to Asia. They have 6 offers for passengers transiting 24 hours or less and with Japan visas or nationalities not requiring Japan visas:
- ¥1,000 coupon available in the passenger terminal
(*This coupon may not be applied to certain shops/restaurants.)
- 60 minutes free ticket of KIX AIRPORT LOUNGE and REFRESH SQUARE
- Airport explorer bus tour
- One day free ticket of Sky Shuttle Bus(to/from Rinku-town)
- Coupon booklet available in Rinku Premium Outlets
- Special coupon of hot spa in Rinku Pleasure Town SEACLE
See the brochure for more info.