Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
Update: 7/1 17:42 EDT: reports now that JetBlue is honoring the promo, see View from the Wing.
Update 6/30 20:18 EDT: reports coming in on sources such as Dan’s Deals Forums of JetBlue changing terms of the PointsMatch promotion requiring that Virgin America points be earned from flying, not transfers. JetBlue has not changed the public terms of PointsMatch and has not made official comment on the contradictory actions by their agents. If you have already been enrolled in PointsMatch, then by all means go for the Status Match tonight. If you have not enrolled in PointsMatch or are pending, it won’t hurt to go ahead with Status Match unless they later preclude you from some future match, however it is looking iffy if you will get PointsMatch. On its own, having Mosaic through end of 2016 will be useful to some.
(See here for more on the JetBlue -Virgin America PointsMatch which you have until 7/4 to register, and may need a few days’ lead-time to put the necessary points in position.)
The following status levels are match to Mosaic through 2016 and automatically enrolled in a challenge to gain Mosaic through 2017 by earning 3,750 base points (at 3 per $1 on JetBlue airfare, that’s $1,250) in 90 days:
- Virgin America®: Elevate® Silver, Elevate® Gold
- Alaska Airlines®: Mileage Plan™; MVP® Gold or MVP® Gold 75k
- American Airlines®: AAdvantage Platinum® or Executive Platinum®
- Delta®: SkyMiles Medallion® Gold, Platinum or Diamond
- Southwest Airlines®: Rapid Rewards® A-List Preferred or Companion Pass
- United®: MileagePlus® Premier® Gold, Platinum or Premier1K®
- Emirates: Emirates™; Skywards Silver, Gold or Platinum
Those without any of the above status can register for the challenge.
Act today if you want it!