Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
Frequent Traveler University Seattle is February 24-25, 2018.
Use code FTUSTOCKINGSTUFFER here by 12/31/17 to get:
- $20 off registration, regularly $249
- A copy of Chris Guillebeau’s latest book, Side Hustle
All attendees get:
- Two days of expert-led sessions in classroom settings on Saturday and Sunday
- Coffee and tea on Saturday and Sunday morning until 10:30am
- Plated lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- Internet in the conference rooms
Beginner Boot Camp:
On the Saturday morning we are running a beginner boot camp to welcome new miles and points travelers and first-time FTU attendees:
- Stefan on The 5 Key Concepts of Incredible Miles and Points Travel
- Tiffany on Beginner Award Travel
- Ariana on Beginner Manufactured Spend
Confirmed speakers include:
- Ariana Arghandewal of PointChaser
- Tiffany Funk of One Mile at a Time
- Mike Graziano of Make Travel Hacking Great Again
- Senitra Horbrook of Points Travelher
- Matthew Klint of Live and Let’s Fly
- Stefan Krasowski of Rapid Travel Chai
- Jon & Ben Nickel-D’Andrea of No Mas Coach
- Nick Reyes of Frequent Miler
- David Rowell of The Travel Insider
- MS in the Pacific Northwest Panel
- and more to come!
Update: venue has changed, we are now at the Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport, 17338 International Boulevard, Seattle, WA 98188.
Group rate of $89/night available to book through January 24, 2018, book here. (note: sold out as a 12/26, we are working to expand the room block; if availablle again, booking will be at the same link.)
More to Come!
Saturday and Sunday optional social events to be announced (not included in ticket)