Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
The first Frequent Traveler University in Minneapolis is a passion project for me, bringing the event to my hometown. It is June 9-11, 2017 at the Marriott Minneapolis Hotel.
The full weekend is $249 including Friday happy hour. Saturday only is $149. Use code CHAIMSP for $20 off. Register here.
The host hotel has rates of $105/night if you choose to stay on site. Book here.
In addition to speaking, I have put together a refreshed program with new speakers.
- Early arrivals event Friday at 3 pm at the new NWA History Centre, RSVP here.
- Saturday evening event to be announced (not included in ticket price)
- Maximizing Airline Miles in 2017
- Maximizing Hotel Programs in 2017
- Top-Tier Delta Status Through Credit Card Spend
- State of Miles and Points Panel
- …and more!
- Television personality Rudy Maxa
- Expert photographer Gary Arndt
- Jared of Thrifty Traveler covering MS and finding fare deals (he builds his own fare deal algorithms for his subscription service)
- Jon & Ben Nickel-D’Andrea of No Mas Coach on Marriott-SPG opportunities
- Road warrior Ben Spangler on Delta SkyMiles
- Finding Local MS Opportunities
- FlyerTalkers of MSP give expert tips
See you in MSP!
Check Out Our: Top Rewards Cards ¦ Newsletter ¦ Twitter ¦ Facebook ¦ Instagram