Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
Our next FTU Virtual Seminar is June 26, 2021, at 11 am – 3 pm EDT. Attend for $25 or get an annual membership for $69.
June 26, 2021, FTU Virtual Seminar Program:
We have great new speakers including a double-session peering into reddit Churning.
Lively sessions followed by a speed networking happy hour (randomly selected 5 minutes per person to get to know speakers and fellow attendees):
- 11:00 AM EDT | Live Welcome with Nick Reyes (Frequent Miler)
- 11:15 AM EDT | Session 1: “The Frequent Miler Nexus” with Nick Reyes (Frequent Miler) and Stephen Pepper (GC Galore)
- 12:00 PM EDT | Session 2, Double Session: “Inside r/churning” with Andy Sol (r/churning), moderated by me
- 1:30 PM EDT | Session 3: “Travel Hacking: 201” with Matt Wood (Miles Earn and Burn) and Kathy Kass (Will Run for Miles)
- 2:15 PM EDT | Session 4: “Gift Cards & Points: The Fuel of Life” with Shabbir Hakim and Stephen Sun
- 3:00 PM EDT | Join the speakers and attendees at our Virtual Happy Hour
FTU Online $69 for a year (
Join a year of FTU events and discounts for $69:
- Complimentary access to all FTU Virtual Seminars
- Access to the new FTU online course catalog to learn at your own pace
- One $49 discount code for any Frequent Traveler University in-person event:
- 2-day FTU Advanced Dallas, September 11-12, 2021, co-located at Travel & Adventure Show, registration coming soon
- 2-day FTU Signature San Diego, November 13-14, 2021, $249
- Complimentary access to all Travel & Adventure Shows where FTU is presenting on-stage in the main exhibition hall (normally $20 per event), these are highly tentative locations and dates:
- Dallas, September 11-12, 2021
Since you are about to ask, per the FTU FAQ page:
What is your refund policy?
In-person events – We realize plans can change. You may transfer your in-person Frequent Traveler University event ticket to another individual not later than 4 days prior to the start of the event for a fee of $25 by contacting us at email@example.com, but no refunds will be provided.
Frequent Traveler University Online Memberships – FTU Online Memberships and their resulting event tickets (Virtual Seminars and in-person events) cannot be transferred to another individual or refunded.
Travel & Adventure Show tickets – T&A Show tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
What happens if an in-person event is postponed because of COVID-19?
If a scheduled in-person Frequent Traveler University event date is postponed due to existing government-mandated travel restrictions or similar related to SARS-CoV-2, also known as “COVID-19″, pre-registered event attendees will be given the choice of attending the re-scheduled event with a later date or receiving a voucher or coupon so that they can attend a similar event in the extended future.
What happens if an in-person event is cancelled because of COVID-19?
If a scheduled in-person Frequent Traveler University event is completely cancelled rather than rescheduled, Frequent Traveler University may offer all pre-registered event attendees a full refund of the price they paid for the event ticket, back to the original form of payment.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more details, or contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check Out Our: Top Rewards Cards ¦ Newsletter ¦ Twitter ¦ Facebook ¦ Instagram
r/churning is a shell of what it used to be so that should be interesting I’d think.
@DaninMCI – care to expand? I have not used the used to be or the current, this session will be all learning for me. I registered a reddit account just a few weeks ago.