Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
FTU is back and I’m back with it.
We are joining with the Travel & Adventure Show in Washington, DC on March 7-8, 2020 for a new format event. The T&A Show is Washington, DC’s largest travel show.
A week out we are near a sellout, just 21 tickets left as I write.
FTU + T&A:
Tickets are $129.00 (use code 2020 for $10 off), and include:
- A full day of educational sessions, including manufactured spend on Sunday, March 8, 2020.
- Free access to the Travel & Adventure Show and FTU stage on both Saturday, March 7 (10:00am – 5:00pm) and Sunday, March 8 (11:00am – 4:00pm.)
- Coffee/tea in the morning and lunch on Sunday.
Our speakers are:
- Tiffany Funk, One Mile at a Time
- Greg Davis-Kean & Nick Reyes, Frequent Miler
- Matthew Klint, Live and Let’s Fly
- Stefan Krasowski, Rapid Travel Chai
- Dia Adams, The Deal Mommy
- Trevor Mountcastle, Tagging Miles
- Mike Graziano, Keep Travel Hacking Great
- Tess Zhao, Delicate Revolt
- Rob Pegoraro, Tech Writer
- Bethany Walsh, Bougie Miles
Our schedule is here.
Venue and Hotel:
Our venue is: Washington Convention Center, Hall C, rooms 152AB and 151AB, 801 Mount Vernon Place, NW, Washington, D.C. 20001
Our host hotel is connected to the convention center: Marriott Marquis, 901 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20001. The room block is now full, though you may find rooms available by booking direct.
See you in DC!
Check Out Our: Top Rewards Cards ¦ Newsletter ¦ Twitter ¦ Facebook ¦ Instagram