Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
FTU is back and I’m back with it.
We are joining with the Travel & Adventure Show in Washington, DC on March 7-8, 2020 for a new format event. The T&A Show is Washington, DC’s largest travel show.
A week out we are near a sellout, just 21 tickets left as I write.
FTU + T&A:
Tickets are $129.00 (use code 2020 for $10 off), and include:
- A full day of educational sessions, including manufactured spend on Sunday, March 8, 2020.
- Free access to the Travel & Adventure Show and FTU stage on both Saturday, March 7 (10:00am – 5:00pm) and Sunday, March 8 (11:00am – 4:00pm.)
- Coffee/tea in the morning and lunch on Sunday.
Our speakers are:
- Tiffany Funk, One Mile at a Time
- Greg Davis-Kean & Nick Reyes, Frequent Miler
- Matthew Klint, Live and Let’s Fly
- Stefan Krasowski, Rapid Travel Chai
- Dia Adams, The Deal Mommy
- Trevor Mountcastle, Tagging Miles
- Mike Graziano, Keep Travel Hacking Great
- Tess Zhao, Delicate Revolt
- Rob Pegoraro, Tech Writer
- Bethany Walsh, Bougie Miles
Our schedule is here.
Venue and Hotel:
Our venue is: Washington Convention Center, Hall C, rooms 152AB and 151AB, 801 Mount Vernon Place, NW, Washington, D.C. 20001
Our host hotel is connected to the convention center: Marriott Marquis, 901 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20001. The room block is now full, though you may find rooms available by booking direct.
See you in DC!