Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
Frequent Traveler University Washington, DC is May 6, 2023.
DC FTUs have been among our most popular events. Our prior DC event was in March 2020, the last weekend DC saw conferences for some time. This is our first East Coast community event since then. Let’s get back together!
We are getting fancy, too, holding it at the City Club of Washinton as a frequent flyer friend is a member. Business casual, they say, no t-shirts or shorts.
- FTU members: $100 when you apply your annual member coupon. Not a member? Join now for $69 and also get access to a year of virtual events
- General Admission: $149
- Purchase tickets here
- All educational sessions on Saturday
- Coffee & tea Saturday morning
- Lunch on Saturday
- Complimentary Saturday night welcome party (requires separate RSVP, and is available to the first 75 people that purchase a ticket)
City Club of Washinton, 555 13th St NW, Washington, DC 20004.
- Dia Adams, Forbes Advisor
- Derrick & Sarah Dye, Travel on Point(s)
- Robert Gerl, MS-er
- Marshall Jackson, MJ on Travel
- Ben Komenkul, Ben’s Big Deal
- Stefan Krasowski, Rapid Travel Chai
- James Larounis, Upgraded Points
- Trevor Mountcastle, Tagging Miles
- Rob Pegoraro, Technology Writer
- Nick Reyes, Frequent Miler
- Lauren Wolfe, Travelers United
|8:30 am – 8:45 am||Stefan Krasowski & Derrick Dye||Welcome!|
|8:45 am – 09:30 am||Ben Komenkul & James Larounis||Hack Hyatt – A 2023 Update on How to Maximize the World of Hyatt Program|
|09:40 am – 10:25 am||Nick Reyes||It Goes Without Saying: Tips You Were Supposed to Read Between the Lines|
|10:35 am – 11:20 am||Derrick & Sarah Dye||Aeroplan Awesomeness: Why Zone-Based Awards are So Much Fun|
|11:30 am – 12:15 pm||Panel moderated by Stefan Krasowski||DC Points Panel|
|12:15 pm – 12:25 pm||Lauren Wolfe||Kill Resort Fees|
|12:30 pm – 1:30 pm||Lunch|
|1:30 pm – 2:15 pm||Ben Komenkul, James Larounis & Marshall Jackson||How to Hack the Refreshed AAdvantage V2, an Updated Strategy|
|2:25 pm – 3:10 pm||Robert Gerl & Stefan Krasowski||Finding and Scaling Opportunities, A Chat with a Local MS Whale|
|3:20 pm – 3:45 pm||Rob Pegoraro & Stefan Krasowski||Will AI Eat Travel? (Clickbait Title for Session on Travel Tech)|
|3:45 pm – 4:10 pm||TBA|
|4:15 pm – 5:00 pm||Panel moderated by Stefan Krasowski||The State of Miles and Points|
Check Out Our: Top Rewards Cards ¦ Newsletter ¦ Twitter ¦ Facebook ¦ Instagram