Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
Frequent Traveler University’s final stop for 2015 is balmy Newport Beach, California on December 4-6.
The schedule is out and a few tickets remain for those skittish of the looming cold in much of the country. Today in NY was enough to have me looking for plane tickets out of town.
In addition to the core topics everyone wants to hear on credit cards, manufactured spend and award booking, we like to mix things up with new talks, including:
- Booking Complex Revenue Tickets by Matthew Klint
- World Capitals Worth Visiting by Matthew Klint (answer: them all)
- Hands on Award Bookings by Tiffany Funk
- Quick hotel breakouts from the familiar names to the unfamiliar to the downright ugly
The speakers are:
- Tahsir Ahsan (Bengali Miles Guru)
- Melinda Danielsen (Magic of Miles)
- Greg Davis-Kean (Frequent Miler)
- Tiffany Funk (One Mile at a Time)
- Matthew Klint (Live and Let’s Fly)
- Stefan Krasowski (Rapid Travel Chai)
- Jamie Larounis (The Forward Cabin)
- Omar Zaman (Travel Summary)
My talks will be:
- Advanced Credit Cards
- 101 Tips, Tricks and Hacks to Be an Expert Traveler
- Delta and SkyTeam
- Hotels breakouts on Club Carlson, and a motley catchall on Best Western, Choice and Wyndham
The event is $249 which includes Friday reception and weekend lunches. For those wishing to stay at the host Hyatt Regency Newport Beach there is a group rate of $179 that includes free parking, buffet breakfast and lops $10 off the resort fee. I know, very hoity-toity to have FTU at a hotel with resort fee. I’ll have to clip a tie on my tank top.
Further details and registration here.