On my mind: I grew up in Minnesota, yet when I saw this NYT piece on Wisconsin’s islands, my thought was “Wisconsin has islands?” I know so little of my former neighbor state.
- Uh sign up for Drop before it dies like Chime and Dosh.
- Virgin America announces partnership end dates.
- Building an Amazon FBA reselling business: 1st year lessons learned.
- Why you should still visit North Korea.
- Why every girl breathes hockey in this remote Jharkhand village.
- Hills, olive groves … and a ferris wheel: hikers find the unexpected in Palestine.
- New York subway riders are now risking death to escape delayed trains.
- Li Ka-shing’s exit plan marks end of era for Asia’s tycoons.
- Olympic canoeing prizes balance, and adds more women to provide it.
- Australia to hold first nationwide gun amnesty in 21 years.
- Peter Travers: ‘Transformers 5’ is 2017’s most toxic movie and Transformers: The Last Knight review – as tinnitus-inducingly pointless as ever.
- Coconut oil is out. These are the oils you should be using, experts say.