On my mind: Azerbaijan e-visa works!
- Bhutan is China’s only neighbor without which it has diplomatic relations, China has launched a charm offensive.
- Inside job? Bangladesh is snuffing the report on its bank heist.
- Yemen. The graveyard of the Obama doctrine and photos from Yemen’s remote mountain villages. We need to get out of bed with the Saudis.
- Conservative mainstay George Will presents a Republican worth voting for.
- Read the comments on the absurd piece Pronoun Privilege. Gives me hope for internet comments: interesting, funny remarks for and (mostly) against.
- The Hawaiian Airlines Plumeria Lounge in Honolulu has joined the Priority Pass network. The other Honolulu Priority Pass option is the rickety IASS Lounge.
- Hotwire warns customers of a fax scam. Yes, fax.
- Is the Chase 5/24 Rule actually increasing card churn? I almost stopped clicking Chase posts until I saw this contrarian take.
- Another great Doctor of Credit resource: credit card rules quick reference table.