On my mind: cod cheeks vs cod tongues, both good, both better pan friend than deep fried, not sure I can pass a blind taste test. The cheeks a bit more gelatinous, perhaps.
- The Real Story of How Amazon Built the Echo (Bloomberg).
- Walmart sells more than Apple, Amazon and Microsoft, combined (Quartz).
- The code that took America to the moon was just published to GitHub, and it’s like a 1960s time capsule (Quartz).
- Palau vs. the Poachers (NYT).
- 9 Mind-Expanding Books Of Philosophy That Are Actually Readable (A Guide To Practical Philosophy) (Thought Catalog).
- David Bromwich · What are we allowed to say? (London Review of Books).
- Did You Hear the Latest About Hillary? (NYT).
- Turkey’s Suspicious Mind-Set Has Been a Century in the Making (NYT).
- The Obscured Truth of Why Your Flight Takes Longer Today than 20, 30, even 40 Years Ago (The Travel Insider).
- Sneaky Hidden Fees of Online Travel Agencies (Plane2Port).
- Flight delays and chaos in Nigeria (Deutsche Welle).
- The best and worst cities for driving (USA Today).
- Earn 500 Extra Hyatt Points on Every Stay (FrequentMiler).
- Find Great Targeted Sign-Up & Upgrade Offers from Amex When Logging In (FrequentMiler).
- Award Routing Rules on Delta Air Lines (Travel Codex).
- My Plan for Fixing Aeroplan (Live and Let’s Fly).