Visa SavingsEdge is a savings program for eligible Visa business credit cards.
Chase Ink are eligible. Not all banks participate.
You can chase offers or you can approach this as ‘register and forget.’ Do the one time registration, then you go about your normal business using the card. You may be pleasantly surprised with some statement credits from qualifying purchases.
Visa SavingsEdge Offers
Participating merchants are not all that useful for most of us. For instance, Chevron and Texaco give a 1% rebate however you might have a different card with better overall bonus for gas purchases. Staples left the program at end of 2014.
You need to watch out for two kinds Visa SavingsEdge of limits:
- Transaction requirements, example: National offers 4% on US rental base rates BUT only for rentals over $100
- Lifetime card limits, example: Mailchip offers 5% up to a ‘lifetime per enrolled card of $200 reward
If one happens to lose a card and request a new one, this will trigger a new card number and presumably start a new ‘lifetime’ clock.
Sample Visa SavingsEdge merchants are:
- B&H Photo – 5%, lifetime per enrolled card reward of $150
- Lenovo – 5% plus additional offers at lenovo.com/visasavingsedge (no requirement to use this link for the 5%)
Travel (all limited to US locations):
- La Quinta – 5%
- Wyndham brands – 5%
- Some MGM Vegas hotels & casinos – 4% (Aria, Circus Circus, Luxor, MGM Grand, Madalay Bay, Mirage, Monte Carlo)
- National and Alamo – 4% of base rate on rentals of $100+
Auto Parts & Fuel:
- Sears PartsDirect – 10%
- AutoZone – 2%
- Bing ads – 5%
- MailChimp – 5%, lifetime per enrolled card reward of $200
Dining & Entertainment:
- fromyouflowers.com – 8%
- Panera – 2% on purchases of $35 or more
Sell the full Visa SavingsEdge participating merchant list here.
Come Black Friday and Cyber Monday, the Visa SavingsEdge B&H and Lenovo offers will stack with other promotions and cashback for some great savings potential!