Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
On my mind: Marriott-Starwood consummated while I was in bed. Here’s my take from the morning after.
- Why Canadians Are Being Offered Cash to Abandon Their Homes. In Newfoundland I heard about these communities that have wholesale relocated to Alberta.
- Images From Liberia from Ask the Pilot.
- Head of International Rescue Committee and former UK Foreign Secretary David Miliband argues for The Best Ways to Deal with the Refugee Crisis.
- The Terrorists the Saudis Cultivate in Peaceful Countries. Usually visiting a country make me more understanding. Usually.
- Traveling the world blind from Nomadic Matt.
- How Gander’s airport brought Newfoundland into the 20th century.
- Surprising Facts about Canadian Airports.
- Delta’s designs on Boston: hub or JFK feed?
- Delta MQM Hilton promo returns this year for small earning on many stays.
- A simple trick to find Lufthansa first class on LifeMiles.
- As United transitions to an award booking system that doesn’t work, Delta-style additive pricing is appearing.
- Ducks in a row at Fiji’s block of chain hotels, here’s a review of the Sheraton.