Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
On my mind: dealing with Comcast Xfinity is tortuous. Trying to sort out my parent’s package. The company make it hard to even check package retail pricing.
- World’s oldest library reopens in Fez: ‘You can hurt us, but you can’t hurt the books’ (The Guardian).
- Venezuelan football team left barefoot after robbery (BBC).
- U.S. Bank CEO: Employees shouldn’t disparage Wells Fargo over scandal (Star Tribune).
- Kmart to close 64 more stores across the U.S. (USA Today).
- WashPost Makes History: First Paper to Call for Prosecution of Its Own Source (After Accepting Pulitzer) (The Intercept).
- Have You Checked Your China Manager? (China Law Blog).
- The Great Affluence Fallacy (NYT).
- I listened to every episode of “Masters in Business.” Here’s what I learned. (The Free-quent Flyer).
- Bidding for Avianca Heats Up (Wandering Aramean).
- Why You Don’t Want to Use WiFi at an Airbnb Rental (Mirmay Blog).
- The One Killer Message to Get Big Discounts on Airbnb (MileValue).
- Watergate Hotel Is Back and Banking on History, Glamorous or Scandalous (NYT).
- Strengthen your Credit with an Installment Loan using the Secured Loan Technique (Doctor Of Credit).
- ANA Mileage Club and a Secret Trick to Save Your Miles (The Lazy Traveler’s Handbook).
- Negative Changes To PPBDC On October 19th, 2016 (Debit Transactions To No Longer Earn Cash Back (Doctor Of Credit).
- Pro tip: booking premium cabins with US Bank Flexpoints (The Free-quent Flyer).