On my mind: home in Minnesota. New TV for my parents, now I only buy for them same models of electronics as I have, simplifies remote troubleshooting.
- Clermont man’s photos were key for 9-11 first responders (Orlando Sentinel).
- These paper tubes are still made in America (Bloomberg).
- Nostalgia for a Nightmare (The Economist).
- In Jim Cooley’s open-carry America, even a trip to Walmart can require an AR-15 (The Washington Post).
- False Consciousness (The Economist).
- What I Learned From Executing Two Men (NYT).
- The True Financial Cost America Will Bear for Its Debt-Fueled Post-9/11 Conflicts (The Atlantic).
- How to talk to a tailor (Permanent Style).
- Four Seasons Introduces Invitation Only Guest Recognition Program (One Mile at a Time).
- In the Thousand Islands, Castles, Cliffs and Contemplation (NYT).
- Korean beauty chains aim to win over Toronto shoppers (BlogTO).
- Find Better Deals On Airbnb Rentals Using A Reverse Image Search (foXnoMad).
- Meeting Large Spending Requirements Without Manufactured Spending (Point Chaser).
- How to think about the “single best” rewards currency (The Free-quent Flyer).
- Why Is Alaska Blocking Cathay Pacific Award Space? (One Mile at a Time).
- FNBO Best Western Business Credit Card Bonus Now 80,000 Points (Previously 20,000) (Doctor Of Credit).