Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
On my mind:Vikings in North America.
- California may soon eliminate the statute of limitations for rape charges (Washington Post).
- Visa, Wal-Mart Move to Speed Checkout for Customers With Chip-Enabled Cards (WSJ).
- A yellow fever epidemic in Angola could turn into a global crisis (The Washington Post).
- University of Texas Students Find the Absurd in a New Gun Law (NYT).
- I listened to every episode of “Masters in Business.” Here’s what I learned. (The Free-quent Flyer).
- Does Chinese Civilization Come From Ancient Egypt? (Foreign Policy).
- Six Brexit deals that Theresa May must strike (Prospect Magazine).
- Are American Samoans American? (NYT).
- Rick Steves: The best and worst of Europe (USA Today).
- Booking.com introduces hotel-guest messaging platform (Travel Weekly).
- St. Lucia’s government gives go-ahead for $2.6B resort (Travel Weekly).
- Husbands Who Fly Business Class While Their Wives are in Coach (View from the Wing).
- Free AARP Membership With $15 Walgreens Purchase (Danny the Deal Guru).
- Avoid United Close In Booking Fee: Save $75 with this Trick (Miles to Memories).
- Citibank Travel Insurance (Million Mile Secrets).
- How to Travel Hack in Australia and New Zealand (Nomadic Matt).