Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
On my mind: Athens Airport the best to sleep overnight? Flat seat benches, music cuts out at 11 pm, lots of space, no hassle from staff. I had a great rest coming in from Crete and now off to LA via Istanbul for FTU. If arriving non-Schengen without a connecting boarding pass, the sleeping options are limited, with a boarding pass you can at least access the benches by the airline lounges in the B gate wing (even with an A gate boarding pass). No airline lounge is open 24 hours, though Aegean is only closed 11 pm – 3 am.
- They took in one refugee family. But families don’t have borders.
- You’re fired: MetLife hands Snoopy and the Peanuts gang the pink slip.
- Tough talk but little action from Lieberman as Israel’s defense minister.
- Is America in a boiling fury about immigration? No.
- Whoever wins the White House, this year’s big loser is email.
- What O. J. Simpson’s acquittal meant to black people.
- The travel planner’s single biggest mistake.
- Confessions of a monoglot by Rick Steves.
- Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal Hotel opens.
- Huge Hyatt Gold Passport changes and other news.
- CONFIRMED: full details on Hyatt’s new elite status program (a LOT more than previously reported).
- Wyndham Rewards introducing redemptions at over 17,000 (!) new properties starting today. And by the next day they did not backtrack.