On my mind: Malta, my #185 UN country. 8 to go!
- Actor Harry Shearer sues over ‘Spinal Tap’ royalties.
- Citizen’s complaint against Gov. Chris Christie stuns New Jersey’s legal world.
- Meet Obama’s ‘body man’ and golf partner – Minnesotan Joe Paulsen.
- How Rodrigo Duterte cast himself as an agent of change.
- It’s not the ‘locker room’ talk. It’s the ‘lock her up’ talk.
- An army of map-makers.
- Hawaiian Airlines’s new business class will appear on Brisbane and Sydney services from December.
- Austrian Airlines to introduce premium economy.
- KLM’s newest miniature house celebrates New York link.
- Underpriced awards to create a round-the-world ticket.
- Reflections on American and Delta lifetime status. And yet I continue the march.
- An update on my fight with American Express. Why do people who hate travel hacking read travel hacking blogs?