On my mind: I rarely sleep poorly. Last few nights have been different. We are going from an honorable president who on Halloween is cool enough to sing ‘Purple Rain’ to little boy dressed as Prince to…something very different.
- The naked truth about German nudists.
- WSJ has shuttered yet another quality blog: WSJ Expat.
- I overlooked this in the run-up the US election: in a first, U.S. abstains from U.N. resolution critical of Cuba embargo.
- Somewhere there is social progress: Scotland embraces gay politicians.
- Brazil’s merchants of death.
- Pre-election commentary: Justice Clarence Thomas: nation’s capital is ‘broken.’
- What destinations do when Google Maps lets them down.
- The journey to London runs through Oakland.
- Google’s travel business is already twice the size of Expedia’s.
- These kind of things don’t happen by accident…reader story of another Chase shutdown and why you should stop banking with them.
- Delta updates wording on Diamond Global Upgrade certs with new Premium Economy seats (and it’s not all bad)!
- How to get to Australia with miles.